I am practicing from my own office, specially dealing in PROPERTY CONVEYANCING including Drafting of all kind of legal documents, Publishing Public Notices, Scrutinizing title and taking search from concerned Registrar offices, issuing title and search reports, recording property transfers with CIDCO, MIDC, MAPMC, Land Revenue Department etc., Stamp duty, Registration, Society formation & registration, Conveyance in favour of societies, formation & registration of partnership firms, LLP’s, Companies, Cheque Bouncing Notices & Cases, obtaining Heirship, Succession Certificates, Letters of Administration, Probate of Will from Hon’ble Courts.
I have already completed 29 years of practice and at present I am a leading advocate of Navi Mumbai with a large clientele base which includes Builders, Businessmen, Politicians, Financial Institutions like HDFC and; others, Officers, Doctors, various Co-operative Housing Societies, etc. I also issue title certificates for plots, flats, Shops, Units, APMC Galas /Offices, Industrial Plots at MIDC and for any kind of immovable properties and have assisted number of financial institutions, various Banks for disbursement of housing / other loans. I am practicing from my own office, specially dealing in Transfer of all kind of properties and undertake the job of Documentation, Publishing Public Notices, Scrutinizing title and taking search from concerned Registrar offices, issuing title and search reports in respect of any kind of immovable properties. I am also appointed as legal adviser for many co-op. Hsg. Societies in Navi Mumbai. I am also appointed as legal advisor for many reputed ongoing construction projects of Navi Mumbai. I am proud to say that I am recognized in whole of Navi Mumbai as sure, safe and reliable navigator in ocean of complicated Stamp Duty and Registration matters.
AREA OF OPERTAION :-
Entire Navi Mumbai, Tal. & Dist. Thane, Tal. Panvel, Dist. Raigad and Tal. Uran, Dist. Raigad,
Mumbai main & sub urban areas.
* Member of “Kutchi Advocates Welfare Association”, Mumbai.
* Member of “The Thane District Court’s Bar Association”.
* Member of “Navi Mumbai Court Bar Association”.
- Appointed as “Notary” by Government of India.
- Panel Advocate of following Banks :-
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India,
- Shri Arihant Co-operative Bank Limited
- Union Bank of India.
- Sadhana Co-operative Bank Limited
- Bank of India.
- Published 10 Editions of Stamp Duty Ready Reckoner for Navi Mumbai & Panvel.
- Conducted various seminars/sessions ‘PAN INDIA’ for wills, Nominations & Succession, Estate Planning.
- Felicitation done by following reputed organization at various occasion for
- Recently awarded with a very prestigious & powerful “ Sarojini Naidu The Nightingale of India” – “International award for working women”.
- “Economic Times” has felicitated as “Icons of Navi Mumbai”.
- Indian Merchant Chamber, Navi Mumbai as “Woman Achiever of Navi Mumbai”
- Awarded as “Nari Ratna” by “Kutch Shakti National Awards”.
- Shri Kutchi Advocates Welfare Association Mumbai.
- PARAB Shakti Sanjeevani Society, Mumbai,
- Kutchhi Dasaoswal Gyanti Mahajan Mumbai
- Shri K.D.O. Jain Sangh (Mandal) Navi Mumbai.
- D.O. Classic Society Mumbai.
- Maharashtra Ekam Mahila Manch-Khamgaon-Shegaon.
- Maharashtra Ekam -Maharashtra.
- Jain Association of Youth Navi Mumbai- awarded as Jain Idol of Navi Mumbai.
- Lions Club International Dist.323 A-2, Navi Mumbai.
- Shri K.V.O. Jain Mahajan Navi Mumbai.
1. Chairperson of Shri KDO National Women Empowerment Committee.
2. Secretary of “JITO National Ladies Wing”
3. Member of working committee of “JITO National Ladies Wing”(Board Member of JITO APEX Ladies Wing.
4. Trustee of Navi Mumbai Achalgachh Murti Pujak Jain Sangh, Sector-14, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
5. Ex-President of “KDO CLASSIC SOCIETY”.
6. Chairperson for VICEROY PARK Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd., Sanpada, Navi Mumbai.
7. Vice President of Shri KDO Jain Mandal, Navi Mumbai.
8. Committee member of JITO Navi Mumbai – Raigad Chapter.
9. Ex-President of JITO Navi Mumbai – Ladies Wing.
I owe my success to hard-work, self belief, self confidence, sincerity, honesty.
I would like to serve the society at large and be an integral part of the growth of the Society.
Adv. Minal Bharat Khona
Adv Minal B Khona
Advocate High Court and Notary
(Appointed by govt. of India)
108, J. K. Chambers,Plot No.76, Near Hotel Golden Punjab,Above Gupta Sandwich,Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400 703, Dist. Thane.
Phone- +91 22 2789 2517/02227892544
Office Mobile- +91 91522 34335
Website - www.minalkhona.com
For LinkedIn Profile Click Here
Office Timings - 10am to 8:30pm
Visiting Hours for advocate with prior appointment- 11am to 1pm and 6:30pm to 8pm